Für Gears of War 3 ist ein neues Titelupdate veröffentlicht worden. Wer das nächste Mal mit einer aktiven Internetverbindung Gears of War 3 startet, wird automatisch aufgefordert das neue Update herunterzuladen. Das dritte Update bringt einige Verbesserungen. Der gesamte Changelog
- All unlockable and non-purchasable characters are unlocked for System Link play. Online play still limits players to characters that they have unlocked or have purchased through DLC.
- “Classic” stalemates are now enabled on the Execution and Warzone playlist. An option exists in private Execution to disable classic stalemates and re-enable the man-up rule.
- The ghost camera can be raised and lowered using the Xbox controller d-pad.
- “Must Active Reload” mutator has been made more restrictive. Issues with the Torque Bow and OneShot have been fixed.
- “Retribution” ribbon is now compatible with dedicated servers.
- Holding the “Y” button before being in range of a DBNO player and then walking into activation range will start the execution sequence. This is similar to holding “X” to queue up a weapon pickup sequence when walking into range of a dropped weapon.
- Removed Hammerburst and Longshot exploits with using the iron-sights/scope on Mercy where a player could shoot from a concealed position near the Sanctuary bells. Damage will not register when players are using the scope or iron-sights from that concealed position.
- Fixed the OneShot exploit on Drydock. Players will be pulled out of the OneShot mounted pose when in certain positions.
- A second player signing in on the loading screen before entering the pre-game lobby will no longer cause profile issues.
- The transition from spectator player view to ghost camera view will no longer force the ghost camera view to point upwards.
- The map cycle in QuickMatch is now randomly ordered.
- DLC that is not owned by the current player will no longer stop the player from using DLC they do own.
- Horde will no longer use the Versus weapon swaps. Horde players will have Hammer of Dawn and Mortar spawns on Overpass again.
- Fixed the lens flare on a scoped Longshot not appearing for a player facing left.
- Xbox system notifications have been moved out of the way of kill messages in competitive multiplayer. They now show up in the top center of the screen.
Quelle: Epic Games
Weitere News und Spiele zum Thema
Erfolge Trophy Leitfaden Keyword-Wolke:
- gears of war 3 character patch
- <>gears of war 3 neues update>
- gears of war 3 aktualisierung ohne xbox live
gears of war 3 patch
gears of war 3 update news
- gears of war 3 character selection patch
- <>neues update gears of war 3>
- gears of war 3 spiel update
- ANZEIGE -