Get ready to rock your core! Zumba® Fitness Core is the latest release in the best-selling video game franchise that has sold more than seven million players on the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness interactive workout. As the only fitness game that targets your core, Zumba® Fitness Core is specifically designed to deliver the tight and toned abs that women crave. This energized dance-fitness party features fresh music and choreography, new dance styles and fitness features, plus cool new venues and celebrity Zumba® instructors who can help you reach your personal goals as you dance your way towards that sexy six pack!
Facts & Features:
- Hot new choreography specifically designed to sculpt stronger, sexier abs and provide a solid total body workout
- Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious new Zumba® fitness originals and more smash hits from today’s hottest artists including Enrique Iglesias and Don Omar. Full playlist TBA.
- Move to 20+ different dance styles as you play – that’s more styles than any other dance or fitness game available! New rhythms to the franchise include: Brazilian Funk, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Disco and Polynesian to complement the full range of cultural styles from around the world: Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and many more
- Set personal and shared community goals (community goals are Kinect only)
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance
- Additional dance style tutorials: Break down the basics with new modules for Samba and Bollywood to complement Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Cumbia tutorials
- Get your party on in 4 new locations: Venetian Ballroom, Exotic Waterfall, Tiki Beach and Zumba® Stage Show for 8 total venues
- Follow along as 6 superstar Zumba® instructors guide you through each routine: Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Kass Martin, plus new additions Loretta Bates and Nicholas Logrea.
- Dance hands-free with the included Zumba® Fitness belt that lets players holster their Wii Remote (Wii version only). Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for an unencumbered interactive workout.
- Master three different game modes you can play solo or with a friend:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice from the 40 included in game.
- Full Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. Create your own custom workouts by saving a playlist of your favorite music and choreography.
- Learn the Steps: Learn at your own pace by breaking down the six core dance styles into the basics. Slow down or speed up each module to master each move and build confidence.
- Get to know your favorite in game Zumba® instructors via unlockable video rewards
- Mirror your instructor’s moves accurately and trigger a Euphoria state with special effects, dynamic cameras and more dancers to grow your party.
- Progress Tracker tallies every workout statistic, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus a full Tutorial mode.
- Two player support on Kinect and four player support on Wii lets you party together with friends and family members in cooperative play.
- Voice control for Kinect menu navigation gets you dancing even faster
- In game class locator lets you find a live Zumba® class near you
- Online Zumba® news feature keeps you up-to-date on brand information, community events and promotions
- Earn achievements as you play and extra videos exclusive to the Kinect game
- Per limb feedback in Tutorial mode
Weitere News und Spiele zum Thema
Erfolge Trophy Leitfaden Keyword-Wolke:
- loretta bates zumba core song
- trophäen leitfaden ps3 the crave
- <>zumba fitness core>
- zumba Feuer Erfolg für xbox core
- ANZEIGE -
Ja, was haben wir denn da? Es ist mal wieder Zeit zum Hüfte wackeln lassen, dazu gepflegtes „Booty shake“ sowie „Brest popping“. Nein, wir lehren...